Friday, October 16, 2009

So.....I'm back!

I'm dusting off the old keyboard (ok, maybe new keyboard) and will finally be posting again! Yay!

Now to answer all those questions you've been wondering (yes, you!)...

Where has the Vegan Von Vittle been?

Livin' the dream, my friends! I've been in culinary school in the Baking & Patisserie program!

Are the Chomp Chomps still Tasty?

Yup, more than ever!

What's the plan, Stan?

Well, allot:

  • I want to take all of the great things I learned in culinary school and apply them to vegan baking at home. With lots of birthdays and the holidays coming up, I should be a busy little baker.
  • I just joined the Daring Bakers Blogroll and will be participating in the monthly baking challenges starting in November.
  • Dinoff and I are always trying new vegan products and restaurants; soooooo, I figure why not blog about it?
Look for a new post sometime next week!

2 comments:

Dinoff said...

Wahoo!

Great to see you blogging again!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME to the Daring Bakers!! I love it when vegan bakers join :) I'm looking forward to seeing all the awesome things you make with your graduate culinary skills!